Tip 1: Rearrange the navigation menu to make room for the account login button. This makes it ever-so-slightly easier for customers to know they can access their past orders, check their current order’s status, or order more plates.
Tip 2: Call out announcements above the title to readily draw attention to them.
Tip 3: Revamp your title, and create a subtitle to make it clear to your visitor why your dumbbells are the best. Because your product is unique, all the title must do is describe the what it is as simply as possible. The subtitle, on the other hand, describes how the product goes about providing its value.
Tip 4: Direct your visitors attention where you want it with full-width, visually prominent buttons.
Tip 5: Showcase the number of customers you have, along with the profile pictures of those who left a positive review. This helps illustrate the community behind your products, and removes hesitation your visitors may have in browsing them.
Tip 6: Feature an animation of the dumbbell’s components so that visitors can understand how they’re adjustable, and by extension, what makes them indestructible. When they scroll down, the animation will play and all the components will be put together to form the dumbbell.
Tip 7: Consolidate the navigation menu for simpler browsing.
- Remove the “Home” link, as it’s common practice for the logo to act as a link to the home page.
- Place “Contact Us” and “Warranty Info” under the new “Support” menu.
- Place the store policies from the “More” menu in the footer of the website. The gift card and adjustable dumbbell tab will go inside the “Shop” menu.
- Create an FAQ page to address your visitor’s objections in making a purchasing decision. These are an important element in increasing a website’s conversion rate.
- Remove your email, phone number and the “Get In Touch” button from the navigation menu, as the information they display is already within the “Contact Us” page under the “Support” menu.
- Place your social media links in the footer of your website, as the navigation menu exists to display links used to navigate around your website (not away from it), eventually leading to sales.
Get the free, personalized insights you need to boost your site's conversions and elevate your brand.